Home care enables you or your loved one to continue living in the comfort of home with assistance from a qualified home care provider. We respect the many factors and careful thought that go into making decisions for the wellbeing of your loved one. Our team draws on personal and professional experience, working diligently to develop a personalized plan of care for your loved one. We are not just in the business of providing home care but helping you explore all the options to best suit your situation.
Legacy of caring
Established in 2013, by Michele and JM Simmonds, Clear Path Home Care is far more than a business. It’s a commitment. As a nurse Michele is able to evaluate the needs and requirements of our clients and provide ongoing training and support to caregivers. Michele, JM and members of the leadership team have personal experience working in the field providing direct care to clients. This gives us a deeper sense of compassion for our clients and a broader understanding of the best ways to deliver the highest quality home care services.
We understand how personal and meaningful our services are to both our clients and their families, so we match clients with the qualified care aides from our registry best suited to meet their needs. Our common goal is to ensure a plan of care that is specific to the well-being of the client.
Our Leadership Team
- JM Simmonds, Owner and Administrator
- Michele Simmonds, Owner and Vice President
- Tammy Boyd, COO and Alternate Administrator
- Valerie Hinton, CFO
- Tanya Holland, Director of Marketing
- Kristie Silva, Senior Care Relationship Manager
- Sequoia Roberson, Care Assurance Specialist
- Lindsey Brooks, Director of Marketing
- Natalie Ibarra, Senior Care Relationship Manager
- Brilee Tabor, Care Assurance Specialist
- Holly Sutherland, Director of Marketing
- Katherine Pickron, Senior Care Relationship Manager
- Amy Harris, Director of Marketing
- Gabby Speck, Senior Care Relationship Manager