1204 W University Ste. 309 Denton TX, 76201
Denton Home Health Care
We offer high-quality, connected, and safe care that encourages confidence and gives excellent results.
Home Health Care Services from Clear Path Home Care
- SKILLED AND EXPERIENCED NURSING – Our highly equipped nurses have broad knowledge in educating and treating patients in the home setting. We provide various skilled nursing services including disease-specific management and education for conditions like diabetes, COPD, heart failure, and orthopedic rehabilitation. We also help in managing the patient’s medication and administration and give the proper dietary and nutrition management.
- PHYSICAL THERAPY – Our in-house physical therapists assist patients to recover and regain their physical mobility and function at home. This kind of service can support the patients who have trouble walking, difficulty in balancing, need the use of adaptive equipment, or need rehabilitation from post-operation.
- OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY – Occupational therapy aims to improve the ability of the patient to get back in shape and perform his daily tasks. With the assistance of our professional occupational therapists, home health patients or an aging loved one can get the most out of their fine motor skills and recover their physical strength to accomplish everyday tasks.
- SPEECH THERAPY – Speech therapy draws on helping patients fully utilize their abilities and skills to live alone. Our speech-language experts are professionals in motor and oral cognition and aid patients become better in thinking, eating, and communication skills.
- MEDICAL SOCIAL WORK – Our social workers evaluate the emotional and social factors influencing each patient and their loved ones. They help them in coordinating available community resources and short-term counseling.
- HOME HEALTH AIDES – Our home health workers are skilled and trained to help patients with daily activities of eating, bathing, dressing, grooming, and health monitoring. Under the supervision of our therapists and nurses, home health workers also help in some medical care activities like checking and taking the pulse or blood pressure of the patient.
How will you know when You Need a Home Caregiver or Home Health Aide?
Contact Clear Path Home Care and tell us more about your aging loved one. You can start by telling his/her health conditions and his/her specific needs. Our Care Relationship Managers will help you determine what care services your aging loved one needs and whether it is needed to hire a home health aide.
It is best to choose the best home health care provider for your loved one. You can trust us on that matter. Improve your life and his/her life by calling us. You can also have peace of mind knowing our caregivers take care of your loved ones very well.
Who Pays for Home Health Care?
A long-term care insurance policy may cover the cost of home health care. Some care insurance policies may differ from others, yet they cover different aspects of long-term care. At Clear Path Home Care, we offer a free assessment to determine what is covered, how much the insurance company will pay, and how long. Moreover, once our staff has determined your long-term care policy’s benefits, we will connect to your insurance company and provide the necessary documents required to fulfill the policy’s requirements for as long as the policy continues to pay.
What Makes Clear Path Home Care Different
We make sure to keep our patients on their way to recovery in their most comfortable and safe surroundings- their homes. Our professional therapists, nurses, medical social aides, home health workers work harmoniously with patients and their doctors to successfully achieve their recovery goals while leading the industry in lowering readmissions in the hospital within the first 30 days of discharge.
Differences that matter to Us
We are – Patient-centered care the patients are the core of the agency. We ensure they receive the best possible experience while doing business with us. We always take time to understand and grasp the physical, emotional, mental, and social needs of our home health patients.
We offer- Seamless connections Clear Path Home Care utilizes technology that serves seamless connections between patients, caregivers, families, and other parts of the home health care plan.
We give- Education and enrichment Clear Path Home Care gives employees and staff resources that develop clinical knowledge, promote evidence-based practices, and encourages self-growth and individual careers.
We have exceptional leadership
Our home health and Care Relationship Managers enable all employees to give a better way to care and support them to make a lasting influence on each other’s lives.
We offer- Specialty programs our specialty programs benefit patients actively manage their disease or recovery, lower the risk of hospitalizations, and develop care needs, and present safe and seamless transitions between care environments.
Compassionate Home Health Care in Denton County, TX
At Clear Path Home Care, we are dedicated and committed to serving the highest quality home health care to our patients. From inpatient rehabilitation to home-based care, we are with our patients for every journey of their post-recovery. Our clinical collaboration and cutting-edge treatments guarantee that our patients experience the best care for their needs at all times. We are happy and proud to say our approach helps patients achieve better ends.
Let us look after your aging loved ones. With Clear Path Home Care, we ensure your family and your senior loved one receives the best and highest level of care in Denton.