1204 W University Ste. 309 Denton TX, 76201
24-Hour Live-In Home Care in Denton
When 24/7 or live-in home care is needed, Clear Path Home Care will make sure that we have the best caregivers that suit the care needs and an individualized service plan for your loved one.
Elders and adults who suffer from chronic illnesses cannot be at home alone at all times either day or night in case they need help or in case of emergency. This can be very tough for families as few can assign family members or relatives to look after their loved ones at home for 24 hours. Leaving an aging loved one or an adult with a serious disease or condition alone at night is not only stressful but also causes danger for the afflicted individual.
Live-in care or 24-hour home care is a perfect option for seniors who need 24/7 home care, health monitoring, and assistance in daily activities. With the support and assistance of professional and experienced live-in caregivers, your aging loved ones can receive the best and high-quality one-on-one 24- hour care and assistance they need in the safety and comfort of their homes. At Clear Path Home Care, we are the best and excellent live-in care professionals in Denton County, TX.
We offer the following live-in care services:
- Daily Assistance: Laundry, do the dishes, light housework, do grocery, pick up prescriptions, and run errands
- Personal Care Assistance: Take a bath, get dressed, groom, use the toilet and incontinence
- 24/7 Companionship: Daily support of companionship
- Health Assistance: Prepare healthy and nutritious meals, remind medications, transport to medical appointments, and assist in physical and mental exercises and activities
How does 24-hour or live-in care happen?
With 24-hour or live-in home care, a dedicated and professional caregiver is ready and available to render 24/7 care services. We generally assign the main caregiver and the secondary one. To ensure your senior loved one is never isolated and is always heard and attended to, the main caregiver renders home care 4-5 days a week while the second one provides care for the rest of the week.
Our trained and professional caregivers work round-the-clock to make sure our clients receive care and support when and where they need it, whether in the hospital, care facility, or their home. Our free assessment, done in the safety and comfort of your home, will help us assess your family needs and work with our Care Relationship Managers to give you the best and comprehensive live-in care services. With Clear Path Home Care, you can rest assured that your aging loved one is taken care of at any given time of the day.
Benefits of Our 24-Hour/ Live-In Home Care Include the Following:
- Home Care Management– Our Care Relationship Managers will manage and monitor all of our care services, clients, and other elements crucial to guarantee the quality of our service. We also ensure their security and safety at all times.
- Communication– We speak with our clients and family members to improve and present an individualized care plan that fits our clients’ needs.
- Insurance– Clear Path Home Care is fully licensed, insured, bonded, and regulated.
- Fall Risk Reduction– Our caregivers are there to give safety reminders to lessen falls and unexpected accidents which can put a stop to hospital readmission.
- Trustworthy Caregivers– As a requirement of employment, all employees are subject to profile and background checks. Integrity and dedication are top priorities for all Clear Path Home Care caregivers.
- Care Service- High-quality and excellent personalized one-on-one home care. We help them improve their well-being and health through dedicated care.
- Peace of Mind- Family members can enjoy and relax knowing their senior loved ones are in good hands and well-taken care of. It is a relief for them.
- Consistency– A team of caregivers is respectively chosen for each 24/7 client to optimize and maximize courteous care.
- Feedback– We carry quality assurance surveys religiously and improve care services rendered if required.
Making Sure the Continuity of Care
Clear Path Home Care 24 hour or live-in home care in Denton County is a great option to senior care in institutional facilities such as assisted living communities or nursing homes. If your loved one does not require medical care, nursing homes might not be a perfect choice. Moreover, institutional care can often cause the worsening condition of the senior due to the feeling of isolation, loss of freedom, and despair. 24-hour or live-in care home care however allows seniors excellent one-on-one customized care and companionship in the safety and comfort of their home.
When we talk about home care in Denton County, our Care Relationship Managers will work with you to create a customized live-in or 24-hour home care plan that shows everything from the level of care provided to the everyday care schedule. We offer a free in-home evaluation to identify the particular care level, needs, and hopes of the seniors and their families.
Live with Peace of Mind with 24-Hour Care and Assistance
24-hour or live-in home care gives peace of mind and relief to affected families whose senior loved ones are battling Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Parkinson’s. With the care and assistance of committed live-in caregivers, families can now relax and enjoy peace of mind knowing that a dedicated and professional caregiver is present 24 hours a week to make sure the security and safety of their loved ones. With 24-hour or live-in care in Denton County, TX, you can enjoy your parents with the help of a professional caregiver 24/7.
Call Clear Path Home Care for 24-Hour and Live-In Care
If you have an elder or adult loved one who suffers from chronic conditions or illnesses and cannot be left alone at home, Clear Path Home Care is the best choice for you. Let us look after your aging loved ones. With Clear Path Home Care, we ensure your family and your senior loved one receives the best and highest level of care in Denton.